UK PropTech Awards 2019
UK PropTech Awards 2019
Sponsored by M7 Real Estate
A massive thank you to all 200 who attended the UK PropTech Awards 2019 and to our platinum sponsor M7 Real Estate! A fantastic evening recognising and showcasing the talented individuals and deserving companies in the real estate and technology industry from the past year.
Congratulations to all individuals & companies shortlisted and to the winners, view the full list below!
UK PropTech Awards 2019 Winners!
The Award Categories
- Special Achievement Award – Sponsored by M7 Real Estate
Celebrating an individual in the industry who has made a significant impact or reached a high level of achievement within their organisation, area of expertises or the wider industry.
- Diversity Advocate Award – Sponsored by Proda
This award recognises an influential individual who has made great strides in creating a diverse organisation or supported and inspired others in the industry.
- PropTech Advocate Award – Sponsored by LiFE Ventures
This award will celebrate an individual that has helped with the digital transformation in a property company, actively promoting PropTech and helping to educate the benefits of technology to other individuals.
- Young Leader Award (under 40’s) – Sponsored by SoBold
A rising star that has proven to be an ambitious leader and demonstrated consistent growth in their career.
- PropTech Investor of the Year – Sponsored by Infabode
An investment company that has made significant investments in PropTech and has helped to grow and raise the profile of the industry, as well as actively supporting and providing advice to the PropTechs they have invested in.
- Adoption of Tech Award – Property – Sponsored by Network Control Group
An award for property companies that has successfully adopted a PropTech product or solution within their business and is working towards implementing a digital transformation strategy.
- Tech for Good Award – PropTech – Sponsored by Technology Blueprint
An award for a PropTech company that has developed a product or solution which has social or environmental impacts for example helping to address national challenges such as the housing crisis or has positively improved community integration and energy efficiency of buildings.
- Most Innovative Business Award – Property – Sponsored by Network Control Group
An award for a property company that has implemented an innovative idea within their business which has led to improving or replacing business processes or has improved the range or quality of existing products and services, thus increasing efficiency, productivity, or profitability of the business.
- Most Innovative Business Award – PropTech – Sponsored by M7 Real Estate
An award for a PropTech company that has implemented an innovative solution to an industry problem and helped to transform the sector.
- Service Excellence Award – Property – Sponsored by Gowling WLG
A property company that has demonstrated the use of technology to provide an outstanding service to their customers and exceeds their expectations.
- Service Excellence Award – PropTech – Sponsored by Avison Young
A PropTech company that has developed a product or service which significantly simplifies, streamlines or improves an experience for the end customer and exceeds their expectations.
- Most Collaborative – Property – Sponsored by Small Films
A property company that has partnered with a PropTech company to create a solution that is fit for the market and helped them excel or collaborated with an industry body or a company in their field to tackle an industry challenge.
- Most Collaborative – PropTech – Sponsored by FUTURE PropTech
A PropTech company that has worked alongside other companies in the industry to drive digital transformation of the property industry or collaborated to tackle an industry problem.